The SFA Network is an ever-growing network NGOs and academics with developing projects. Take a look at some of the projects that have arisen out of the SFA Network so far.
- Scoping Trial, Botswana - Human Wildlife Interactions in Botswana; unearthing conflicts and ways to address them.Continue reading Scoping Trial, Botswana
- Scoping Trial, Malawi - Malawi Research Project: Creative GeovisualisationContinue reading Scoping Trial, Malawi
- Scoping Trial, Nigeria - Prioritizing Challenges to the Development Of Mining Communities In Nigeria: The Case of Itagunmodi (Osun State) and Komu-Igbojaye-Babaode (Oyo State).Continue reading Scoping Trial, Nigeria
- Scoping Trial, Uganda - The Ugandan research trial will take place from the first of June, running until the 22nd June in both the community of Kibanjwa village, Kibanjwa Parish, Kitoba Sub-County, Hoima district (Albertine region) and the Alebtong district.Continue reading Scoping Trial, Uganda
- Volcano-Tectonics in Tanzania, exploring the World’s Strangest Volcano - The University of Glasgow Tanzania Expedition took place in June 2015 and consisted of a team of 13 Glasgow students who worked alongside a group of students from the University of Dodoma to study the unique Ol Doinyo Lengai volcano. Translating to “Mountain of God” in the local Maasai language, Ol Doinyo Lengai has beenContinue reading Volcano-Tectonics in Tanzania, exploring the World’s Strangest Volcano
- Rwenzori Mountains, Albertine Rift System, Uganda - Understanding the structure, permeability and activity of faults in and around the Rwenzori mountains, Albertine rift system, Uganda. 1Daniel Koehn, 2Kevin Aanyu, 1Allan Hollinsworth, 1Roderick Brown, 2Andreas Schuman 1School of Geographical and Earth Sciences, University of Glasgow, UK 2Department of Geology and Petroleum Studies Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda The East African Rift System (EARS)Continue reading Rwenzori Mountains, Albertine Rift System, Uganda